About Ayan Shah
Born in January 2008 and named Ayan by Shah family with Qureshi roots.
Various translations of Ayan Shah include 阿燕沙阿 (Chinese), アヤンシャー (Japanese), ايان شاه (Arabic), अयान शाह (Hindi), అయన్ షా (Telugu), Аян Шах (Russian)
- A simple name, easily pronouncable in all languages and very limited to make a nickname out of it.
- Very decent meanings in most of the languages we are aware of, if we have anything missing please let us know.
- Starts with first character of alphabet "A" which is preferred in most cases for the family, also because elder brother name starting with "A".
- Liked by Shah family and friends loved the name from the list of names to choose from.
- A unique and uncommon name.
Meanings of "Ayan"
Word "Ayan" or similar words come from various languages with different meanings.
The most recognised and authentic language Arabic has the prominent background of this word written as as ایان. The meaning in English language would be "beginning or prosperous time" which can sometimes relate to favourable or good time to start new business or make decisions. Below list depicts the meanings of word in various languages.
- Arabic: Begining, Prosperous Time
- Arabic/ Islam: God's Gift
- Persian: Notable
- Hebrew: Insignificance, Blank or Peace
- Hebrew/ Biblical: Motion, to Arrive (ref Noah), variation of Iian, Scottish variation of John (Yahya)
- Tamil/ Hindu: Brahma, the god of creation
- Sanskrit (variation of Aayaana): Speed or soaked in the divine (as in satya narayan)
- African: Center of a soul, ancient african drumming, name of a tree
- Turkish: Clearly or obviously
- Urdu/ Persian (without dot in word n): Obvious or clear
- Somalian: Bright or the lucky one for females (use Ayanle for male)
- Sometimes Sun's footprint or track is also referred as Ayan
- Rarely referred as Shepherd